There are charges in GPS businesses that are essential. The number of jobs will depend on the size of each company.
A GPS monitoring company is dedicated to the sale of tracking devices and services. Said equipment is installed in vehicles, trucks, buses, motorcycles and any moving asset to determine its location.
Its objective is that customers can improve through service, logistics and delivery times, as well as the location in case of theft. In addition to being able to audit sound (audio) remotely.
GPS monitoring companies have the role of ensuring a quality installation that prevents damage to vehicles. Likewise, they must maintain the availability of the service and passive monitoring, to identify preventive problems in the units.
Below you will find a brief description of the profiles and functions of the main charges in GPS businesses.
The profile of each charge refers to the characteristics, specialties and competencies that are required for the job. For their part, the functions or attributions include the main responsibilities, tasks or activities necessary to perform the charge satisfactorily.
Profile and functions of places in GPS businesses
- University studies
- Communication skills
- Previous experience in sales of software products
- Research your potential customers and customer follow up
- Makes presentations of the platform and explains the operation of the system to clients
- Carry out negotiations with the client and trains them at the beginning of the service
- Studies at a diversified level in Expert in electronics or mechanics
- Electromechanical installation skills
- Experience in installing alarms or electrical systems in vehicles
- Performs the installation of GPS devices in vehicles and checks on devices that are failing
- Make dismounts to customers who cancel the service
Collections manager, one of the charges in GPS businesses
- Accountant Expert Studies, preferably with audit or administration studies
- Ability to manage collections and collection management systems
- Collection experience and goals
- Perform monthly billing and collection to customers of the GPS service
- Track customer payment promises
- Keeps customer balances up to date
- Graduated at a diversified level
- Motorcycle and vehicle license and knowledge of directions
- Honest and responsible
- Deliver invoices if they are not electronic
- Receive payment passwords, deposit checks or cash
Monitoring staff, important charges in GPS businesses
- Studies at a diversified level in Accounting or Bachelor of Computer Science, preferably with university studies
- Performs constant review of devices to validate that they work correctly
- Communicates with customers to validate if a device is not working, is in the workshop or with disconnected batteries
- Make follow-up and validation reports
General management or coordination
- University studies, graduate in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or entrepreneur with management of administrative areas
- Sales, collection and control systems skills.
- Proven management experience
- Validate the correct operation of all areas
- It implements continuous improvements for the optimization and proper functioning of the business
- To constantly remodel the capacity of each area, since the business is always growing
- Ensure the cost / income ratio to maintain the correct cash flow in the business
- Ensure the inventory of equipment and materials, to have enough supplies for the facilities
- Authorizes the last costs allowed for the sale, which are based on the payment of commissions
- Validate commissions on sales and team collection awards
- Takes care of all payments to suppliers and bank accounts
The correct selection of charges in GPS businesses is essential to create a competitive team that adds value to the company. That is why at DeltaTracking we carefully select our collaborators for each of the business charges, in order to provide our clients with the security and guarantee of having highly trained personnel.